HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Hangan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:18:41 -0700
Barbara
Thanks for sharing this information.  I clicked on the links but did not see the reports you described. Did I miss something?   There was lots of other interesting information, however I am keenly interested in those reports.  Is there another link or location where they might be available?  Thanks again.