HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karolyn Smardz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 16:44:29 -0400
Dear Ned:

For the Wilfrid Jury excavations, I refer you to the Museum of Indian
Archaeology at London, Ontario.  I am presently on the road and don't have
addresses, but they have a new web site, so you should be able to find them.
 The fellow you will want to contact is Dr. William Findlayson (this may be
spelled incorrectly) , director of the museum.  Otherwise, a phone call to
directory assistance should produce their number.

Hope you find what you need,
Karolyn Smardz