HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:29:18 -0600
You're welcome, Daniel!  Being an historic archaeologist, an historic
re-enactor and hobbyist chef, these cookbooks are fascinating at  lot
of levels! Compared with the material that was available to me as a
grad student in the late 70s, the material on the Internet is
fantastic!!! I really enjoy just reading them for fun.