HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James Gibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:18:09 -0500
Dan and Fellow HistArchers:
A guy named Dan Weiskotten built me a very fine drying rack ten years ago with standard window mesh. It has worked wonderfully without any obvious ill effects on the artifacts, probably because the object dry quickly, leaving little time for any nasty chemical reactions. Cazenovia Dan done good.
Jim Gibb
Annapolis, Maryland  USA