HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Minh Ngoc Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 12:31:00 -0600
Message authorized by:
    : [log in to unmask] at x400post
Cathy:
    I personally am not a coin person ( I am not even going to attempt to spell
the real word ) but one of my college profs is a coin nut--Kenneth W. Harl at
Tulane University in New Orleans.  He is on sabbatical right now and I don't
even know if he has an e-mail address (somehow I doubt it) but I can forward
your request when I speak with him soon.  just send snail mail address or phone
number and I'll forward the info to him.
Minh Ngoc Nguyen