HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 17:55:25 -0500
I've had 40+ years experience identifying historical sites/features thru
archival research. I find it's always helpful in identifying unknown
historical features when the SPECIFIC context is provided (as narrow a
time span as can be determined AND a specific location). When compared
to Texas, the "southeastern" part of any state [except Alaska] doesn't
seem overly huge, to me, but still SE Washington covers a LOT of area.

Is this anywhere near Hanford ... on the Yakima reservation ... where
exactly in SE Washington (can you please put a location on Google Earth
or Google Maps ??? or provide UTM or Lat/Long ???)?

Regards,
Bob Skiles