HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:27:49 -0500
Thanks to John for making these notes, as I didn't get to watch the show.
My thoughts?  Doe any of these people live in your neighborhood? Contact these people and share copies of the SHA, AIA, SAA, RPA, and other letters with them.  I had time to research three of these companies, in bold:

> Consider this list: Verizon,  iPhone S, Nationwide, GEICO, Mazda, Acura, Volvo,
> Sam Adams, Heineken, and CSX  Rail

Apple:

Philip w. Schiller
Senior Vice President
Worldwide Marketing

Corporate Address
Apple
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

http://www.apple.com/pr/bios/philip-w-schiller.html

Volvo Public Affairs Contact Us

Volvo Cars of North America, LLC

1 Volvo Drive
Rockleigh
NJ
07647
United States

Phone:	1-800-970-0888

Geno Effler
Contact For:	United States
Title:	Vice President, Public Affairs
Department:	Public Affairs
Company:	Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
Street:	1 Volvo Drive
Zip Code:	07647
City:	Rockleigh, NJ
Country:	United States
Phone:	+1 201-784-4670
Mobile:	-
Fax:	-
E-mail:	[log in to unmask]

Laura DiStefano
Contact For:	United States
Title:	Corporate Communications Manager
Department:	Public Affairs
Company:	Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
Street:	1 Volvo Drive
Zip Code:	07647
City:	Rockleigh, NJ
Country:	United States
Phone:	+1 201-767-4834
Mobile:	+1 201-245-8426
Fax:	-
E-mail:	[log in to unmask]

Jawanza Keita
Contact For:	United States
Title:	Manager
Department:	Technology and Product Communications
Company:	Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
Street:	1 Volvo Drive
Zip Code:	07647
City:	Rockleigh, NJ
Country:	United States
Phone:	+1 201-784-4671
Mobile:	-
Fax:	-
E-mail:	[log in to unmask]

Nora Hanson
Contact For:	United States
Title:	Coordinator
Department:	Press Fleet Manage
Company:	Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
Street:	1 Volvo Drive
Zip Code:	07647
City:	Rockleigh, NJ
Country:	United States
Phone:	+1 760-438-2307
Mobile:	-
Fax:	-
E-mail:	[log in to unmask]

Heineken USA

Lesya Lysyj
Chief Marketing Officer
Lesya Lysyj was appointed to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Heineken USA in February 2011. Lysyj is responsible for developing long-term marketing strategies for the Heineken USA beer portfolio; overseeing Heineken USA’s consumer centric marketing activities and social media initiatives and ensuring that the company effectively engages with its adult consumers at all touch points.
http://www.heinekenusa.com/people_ll.aspx
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lesya-lysyj/10/203/507

Heineken USA Corporate Office
360 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 1103
White Plains, New York 10601
Telephone: 914.681.4100

Heineken USA Marketing and Innovation Center
245 Park Avenue
40th Floor
New York, NY 10167
Telephone: 212.338.4880

Heineken USA Northeast Region Office
360 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 1103
White Plains, New York 10601
Telephone: 914.681.4100

Heineken USA Southeast Region Office
3343 Peachtree Road
Suite M-20
Atlanta, GA 30326
Telephone: 404.231.6300

Heineken USA Central Region Office
1901 Butterfield Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Telephone: 800.811.4967

Heineken USA Western Region Office
3780 Kilroy Airport Way
Suite 500
Long Beach, CA 90806
Telephone: 800.801.8411

Heineken USA Washington Office
1850 M Street, NW Suite 570
Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: 202.736.1333

Hillary Johnson
Community Relations Manager at Heineken USA
Greater Atlanta Area Consumer Goods
http://www.linkedin.com/in/hillaryajohnson