HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:14:36 -0500
Check out:

Spude, Catherine Holder, with contributions by Karl Gurcke, Gwen Hurst, and David Huelsbeck
2005	The Mascot Saloon, Archaeological Investigations in Skagway, Alaska, Vol. 10.  US Government Printing Office, Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Anchorage Alaska.

I believe this is a free publication if you want a copy.

Harding Polk II