HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:49:30 EST
-- [ From: Linda Derry * EMC.Ver #2.5.03 ] --

I am seeking information on prohibition-era still sites.  ...  A NABD search cam
e up with L. Abbott's report on the Charity Lake project in Patrick and Franklin
 Counties, Virginia; and R. Pasquill's report in the Francis Marion National For
est - no state was listed with this reference - is this South Carolina?

Kate,

I don't know if the Francis Marion national Forest is in Alabama or not, but I d
o know that Robert Pasquill is a forest archaeologist in Alabama.  You can write
 to him at USDA Forest Service, 2946 Chestnut, Montgomery, AL 36107.

Linda Derry
Alabama Historical Commission [log in to unmask]