HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:52:26 -0600
Message_Body (42 lines)
My apologies for cross posting.

Recently while searching for an ethics statement, I realized that many state,
 regional, and some
national societies and journals do not have ethics statements up on the web.
 For your information
and comparative purposes, here are five that I have found so far.  If anyone
 knows of any others, I
would appreciate hearing about them.

Society for Historical Archaeology (SHA)
http://www.sah.org/sha_back.htm

Association of Historical Archaeologists of the Pacific Northwest (AHAPN)
http://www.mindspring.com/~larinc/ahapn/ethics/ethics.htm

Society for American Archaeology (SAA)
http://www.saa.org/Society/Ethics/prethic.html

World Archaeological Congress (WAC)
http://www.wac.utc.ac.za/archive/content/ethics.html

Register of Professional Archaeologists (ROPA)
http://www.rpanet.org/conduct.htm

Smoke Pfeiffer

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer, RPA
Archaeologist
Ozark-St. Francis National Forests
605 West Main Street
Russellville, AR 72801
501-968-2354 Ext. 233
 Absence of evidence IS NOT evidence of absence.