HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kate and Silas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:34:58 -0400
Interestingly enough, the Millers, first George and then Henry, were
the curators at Historic St. Mary's City. Until I took the job some
people thought it was hereditary.

The again, I have run into people who thought Eighteenth-Century
Ceramics From Fort Michilimackinac was written by Garry Stone and
George Miller.

Silas Hurry
non-Miller Curator HSMC