HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:14:53 -0600
Cregg,

You did your senior honors work on Hermann, Missouri?  We have been told by
visitors from the Hermann area,  that Hermann was settled by Germans that
relocated there after first settling in Cahawba, Alabama (where I'm
working).  If you have any information on this, or can send me the family
names associated with the work you did there, I would greatly appreciate it.

Is there ongoing archaeological work at that location?

Linda Derry
Site Director
Old Cahawba
719 Tremont St.