HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Staeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 08:55:49 -0500
B72 is a compound thqat can be placed in solution and applied in place of
nail polish.  We are currently using it here and, so far, have had good
results.  I think the folks on the conservation and museum nets will have
more information on the flexibility of the material (which seems to me
pretty good).

cheers - john
John Staeck                       Warner's Rule #1
Anthropology Program            Never argue with a wascally
Luther College                        wabbitt!
Decorah, IA 52101
319-387-1284