HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:13:35 -0500
Hi everyone,
  I read the digest of this list faithfully each day & enjoy it. And, I stop
in once or twice a year to remind everyone we have archaeology DVDs. These
are great for advanced-homeschoolers & any family library. DVDs:
http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
  We also have 'In Search of Eden' at a discounted price for those who get
the combo-pack at that link. It's not listed at the website- send me a
message. -No extra postage for 'Eden'. David is well-known from
TLC/Discovery Channel.

 Here are some sample clips:
David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

The seminar was shot lecture-style, and you will feel like you are there.
David brings more than 200 personal slides, and in the editing process we
added in arrows & circles when necessary so that you can see exactly what he
is pointing out during the lecture.
Florida Seminar ('Myth or Reality') - Part 1
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

Florida Seminar ('Myth or Reality') - Part 2
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680

And, you can now order David's book 'From Eden To Exile' from Greenleaf
Press:
http://bit.ly/5ybCFu
http://www.greenleafpress.com/

Also, I do not want money to be an issue if you want these DVDs. For both
the Florida Seminar ('Myth or Reality'), and 'In Search of Eden', I have two
copies in which the labels either smeared or were placed on the discs
crooked. They look just awful but they play fine! I can go half-price on
those. Just email me off-list.
cmccraw @ swbell.net (no spaces)

Thanks so much!
-Cami McCraw