HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:21:47 -0500
Dear Listmembers,

I am particularly interested in attracting a few CRM professionals to this
session.  We do not, currently have  a full session, despite the fact that
so many people in the industry are doing 20th century and late 19th century
work practically all the time. If you are interested in presenting your
work to a regional audience in the Mid-Atlantic and would like to do so in
a professional, but comfortable atmosphere, nothing beats the Mid-Atlantic
Archaeological Congress.

The date and time for the session is Sunday, March 13, 2005, beginning
around 8:30 AM.

the CFP follows below.  Please e-mail me ASAP if you would like to
participate.

Cheers,

Matt Tomaso
Center for Archaeological Studies, Montclair State University
www.chss.montclair.edu/archaeology

Eastarch
www.eastarch.org