HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
listservs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:45:38 -0500
Apologies for cross-listings.

Dear Excavation Directors and Project Sponsors,

This is the final call for projects to be considered for inclusion in
the 2006 print edition of Archaeological Fieldwork Opportunities
Bulletin. Projects must be submitted online no later than Sunday,
November 13th to be included.*

Post your listing now at www.archaeological.org/fieldwork/

Please note there is no cost for listing your project in either the
online or print editions of AFOB.

If you have preliminary information for your project but do not yet have
final details, we encourage you to list it now and update it at a later
date. We have implemented a new online updating routine so that you can
update your information at any time. Participation costs, season dates,
and other information can be corrected on your listing as they are
finalized. Preliminary listings will be flagged in the print edition of
AFOB, with instructions to check online for the latest information.

Don't miss this opportunity to include your fieldwork project online and
in print. We encourage you to submit your project at AFOB Online on the
AIA website at www.archaeological.org/fieldwork/.

Thanks very much for your support,

Archaeological Institute of America
Publications and New Media