HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lockhart, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:43:16 -0600
This time, I really intend to send this to the list.

What is the registration fee for the conference?  Anyone know?

The SHA site needs to be updated.  In order to have the hotel paid for in advance, I need information.  I suspect others do as well.  At our school, the wheels turn slowly, so, if I want everything paid for in advance, I need to start now.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
Associate Professor of Sociology