HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Craig Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 21:53:29 -0700
(sorry it has been a long day!) I should have said...

Yes, once the report is scanned, I will send it [electronically], print it
and then mail it that day or the next day depending on timing.

Cheers,

Craig Fuller
AAIR Aviation Archaeological Investigation & Research
www.AviationArchaeology.com         [log in to unmask]
2616 E Irwin Ave
Mesa, AZ 85204
480-218-8198