HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 20:07:57 -0400
There are also volumes of the Clay Pipe Society out of England.  I'm sure
if you post image of some of the bowls you would get multiple responses on
Histarch.

Bill Liebeknecht, RPA
Regional Manager
Dovetail Cultural Resource Group

--

*Bill Liebeknecht* *ǀ Regional Manager*
Office - 302.691.3216 ǀ Cell- 856-448.2566 ǀ Fax- 302.691.3527

721 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, Delaware 19809-2539

300 Central Road, Suite 200, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
*Knowing the Past — Building the Future*
*www.dovetailcrg.com* <http://www.dovetailcrg.com/>