HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:20:28 -0500
Daniel Weiskotten wrote:

>        I use WordPerfect 6.0+ in Windows despite the nasty comments I get from
>the likes of Ned Heit[e].  I would LOVE a copy of your historical archaeology
>of the fur trade paper!  One of my best loves is the Protohistoric and all
>that cultural interatcion betrween two peoples that rarely if ever met!

Sheesh!

There goes Weiskotten, fiddling with his Intel Veg-O-Matic. He can't decide
if he should use the Bill Gates word processor or the crinkle-cut carrot
blade.

Get a life, Weiskotten! If you were using a real computing machine, instead
of that primitive Bill Gates toy box, you would not need to worry about
word processor format.

Talk about culture interaction between two peoples that rarely if ever met!

    _____
___(_____)            If you are worried about the milennium
|Baby the\            computer bug, have you thought about
|1969 Land\_===__     what will happen when sleazy real-estate
   ___Rover   ___|o   developers run out of golf courses
|_/ . \______/ .  ||  to name their tacky subdivisions after?
Ned Heite, Camden, DE  http://home.dmv.com/~eheite/index.html