HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"James G. Gibb" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:21:21 -0500
Dave,
Luckenbach and Gibb (1994) report a lead with -SON of BRIS- and
attribute it to John Mason of Bristol, following Dan Mouer's finds from
Curle's Plantation in Henrico County, Virginia. see:
Luckenbach, Al, and James G. Gibb
1994  Dated Window Leads from Colonial Sites in Anne Arundel County,
Maryland. Maryland Archeologist 30(2): 23-28.
Jim