HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jill-Karen Yakubik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:08:29 +0000
We've recently performed data recovery at the site of a eighteenth-century
redware kiln in St. James Parish, Louisiana, and we've been unsuccessful at
getting a hold of some references that we need.  Can anyone help us out?
We'll pay postage  and copying, of course.

Sorry that the references are not complete, but this is all we have.

Rouvreau, M.
1975   Importantes decouvertes a Saintes.  Archeologia.

Corvailain, I.
1976   Potiers de Saintonge.  Archeologia 91.

Thanks,

Jill Yakubik
Earth Search, Inc.
P.O. Box 850319