HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alexis Menten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 17:57:24 -0400
My name is Alexis Menten and I am an archaeology undergrad at Bryn Mawr
College.  I am writing my thesis on computer applications for illustrating
pottery finds (especially, but not limited to, AutoCAD).  If anyone is
using, or knows of, any programs for this, could you please get in touch
with me about what specifically you are using, for what specific purposes,
any advantages/disadvantages, etc.?  Anything you feel is relevant,
including insights, advice, general comments, or sources (much needed)
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much!!!

Alexis Menten