HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrice Jeppson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:56:03 -0400
This is an artist's interpretation of Dock Creek in Philadelphia -
***scroll the pictures until you get to the section where bungee cords are
used to show the water.
http://www.winifredlutz.com/installation_02.html.

This was an experimental art interpretation organized by the American
Philosophical Society to interpret the historical landscape within
Independence National Historical Park.