HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:44:20 -0500
http://www.bottlebooks.com/questions/April2003/april_2003_questions.htm

There's an image of what looks to be an identical bottle shown on this
"bottle diggers blog" site in 2003 ... apparently it's rare enough to stump
the digger manning this blog, as another digger asked about an indentical
bottle a couple years earlier (2001), and so far, neither has gotten an
answer identifying their bottle.