HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Benjamin Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:31:07 -0400
All,

For Library week, Oxford University Press is offering "free" access to
some of their paid resources. Of note to this list-serve is Charles
Orser's bibliography of Historical Archaeology, but there are many others.

Just google "Oxford University Bibliographies" and sign in using
"libraryweek" as both username and password. You will find the
Historical Archaeology Bibliography alphabetically under "archaeology,
historical" within Anthropology. There are also other resources that are
available for the remainder of the week (yeah, just until tomorrow).

One note- I was able to get access yesterday, but the password is not
working for me today. Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and you
will be able to get access.

Cheers,
Ben