HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:38:49 -0500
Ahhhhhh.. Santa Fe. I dearly love that area!
Chaco, Chamyo(sp), Taos, Tre Ritas, Mora, Las
Vegas, Sipapo, Penasco Man that's living!!!
Directed a Boy Scout camp at 8000ft and darn near
froze to death but had an old logging mill that
kept me occupied. Tried to get my child bride of
54 years to move to Espanola but it was too cold
for her. Thanks for your input.
DTP