HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"James G. Gibb" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 05:59:24 -0500
Fellow Histarchers:
Given the recent thread on writing, I thought I would offer the
following URLs for stories that I have written this year for a local
weekly newspaper. All appear in a section of the paper called "Dock of
the Bay."

http://www.bayweekly.com/dock6_21
http://www.bayweekly.com/dock6_25
http://www.bayweekly.com/dock6_31
http://www.bayweekly.com/dock6_43

I am not suggesting that we write reports in this manner, but the four
articles represent my own foray into journalism and a successful
approach to promoting my project. (The editor, by the way, has made very
few editorial changes, so my message gets out to the public
unadulterated.) I welcome comments.

Jim Gibb
The Lost Towns of Anne Arundel Project
Annapolis, MD  USA