HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Praetzellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:44:45 -0500
HISTARCHers,
Getting a little spacy  in the middle of grading final exams for an
"Introduction to Archaeology" class when this classic answer gave me a
larf!

Q.  What is carrying capacity.
A.  Carrying capacity is the limit that a cart of artifacts can carry. This
capacity is rather important to an archaeologist
     because it can give insights into how artifacts can be transported
from one location to another.

So, should I give him a couple of points for thinking fast?

A belated "gut yontif" to all in HISTARCH land,

Adrian Praetzellis
Sonoma State University