HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Schavelzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:01:25 -0300
There are several references on "wall graffitti archaeology" in Latin
American archaeology, I publish XVIth centruy graf. at Mexico churches, and
a catalog of graffiti from a jesuit temple at Mendoza (Argentina) dated from
1801 to today, and we have information on several others sites in the
Anericas. If it useful, just drop a line
Daniel Schavelzon [log in to unmask]