HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Asa Gillberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 1994 16:34:03 +0200
Hi everyone,

My name is ]sa Gillberg (there is supposed to be a small ring over the
first A, I don t know if that s how it looks when you get it) which is a
very old Swedish female name meaning goddess :-).

I have a BA in prehistoric archaeology from the University of Gothenburg
and I am working on a thesis on the history of archaeology. To earn my
living I do a little teaching at our department and some work at the county
museum. There I m mostly involved in heritage management which has got me
in contact with historical geography as well as historical archaeology.

]sa

**
]sa Gillberg
Dept of archaeology