HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 11:18:27 +1000
A few weeks ago I asked about the history of chip heaters and some
colleagues were generous enough to reply with some information. I have done
a mash up of this information and created a page on Wikipedia called chip
heater. My aim is to create a base from which other information can be added
(in the best wiki tradition) so that poor consultants (and others) with
limited resources and time can use the article.

Thanks to all those who replied.

Dr Iain Stuart

JCIS Consultants

ABN 15 673 291 522