HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Beaudry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:50:54 -0500
Dear Kris,

Hello.  Sorry for taking so long to respond to your request for
information.  What I'm going to do is send you to my web page regarding the
field school.  (I should be listed in the AIA guide, too . . . ) Have a
gander at the web page and then let me know what further information you
might like to have.

My former student Michelle Terrell says she met you at an SHA meeting; I
say former b/c she just defended her dissertation on the Nevis synagogue
project--with flying colors.

Anyway, here's the URL for me, followed by the one for my colleague's
Earthwatch program.

http://www.bu.edu/archaeology/faculty/beaudry/fs_heb.html

http://www.earthwatch.org/expeditions/xsymonds.html

Best regards, and keep up the good work with your About.com archaeology site!

Mary Beaudry
Boston U.