HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:45:30 -0500
Can someone PLEASE tell me why, when I use the above address, I get the
following message?? Sometimes the message is actually delivered because
I get a response. I'm using the same address as everyone else (I think?)
and yet am having these problems?  HELP!?!  VivianLea Stevens

Your message was automatically forwarded to the message recipient's
new inbox on 12/04/98 at 11:44:06.  For future correspondence, please
use one of the following addresses:

For mail from USDA Forest Service IBM OpenMail systems:
  Doug Stephens /r2,nebraska

For mail from USDA Forest Service Data GeneraL CEO systems:
  Doug.Stephens/r2_nebraska:fs

For mail from Internet-connected systems: