HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Stottman, Michael J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:36:55 +0000
Sarah,

There are a lot of things to think about when getting kids involved in a project and that is just the archaeology there is much more when developing the educational goals.  Contact me off list and I can get you some resources and web links regarding public archaeology.  Sarah Miller from FPAN and I did a workshop on this a couple of years ago at SHA, we could pull some that info together for you.

Jay

M. Jay Stottman
Staff Archaeologist
Kentucky Archaeological Survey