HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:29:01 -0500
I am posting the following CFP for a colleague -- if interested, please
reply to him directly.

carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc.
Co-Director, Yates Community Archaeology Project
Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Houston
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
1638 Branard
Houston, TX 77006
www.publicarchaeology.org