HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:53:42 -0700
Julie:

That is ridiculous! With the new proposed MINIMUM WAGE + benefits +
required employer supplied healthcare they could do better at  McDonalds.
This is a waste of the time and money getting a BA\BS in
Anthropology\Archaeology.  When I am asked how to get into archaeology, I
say DON'T!- UNLESS YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT MATH AND SCIENCE BACKGROUND AND
CAN GET INTO ARCHAEOSCIENCE (I.E. ARCHAEOGEOPHYSICS, ARCHAEOCHEMISTRY OR
FORENSIC ARCHEOLOGY!

My Two Cents!

Richard J. Lundin BA, MA, RPA, ISAP, AIPG
Consulting Historical Archaeologist & Archaeogeophysicist