HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Demers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:38:34 -0600
Dallas,
Oklahoma sites might be a good comparision for you as well. The
Oklahoma SHPO has ranching contexts for OK Region 1 (Panhandle) Region
2 (North central), and Region 5,6,7 (Southern OK)
 http://www.okhistory.org/shpo/histcons.htm

Also, check-out the Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture:
http://digital.library.okstate.edu/encyclopedia
There are many cross-referenced ranching entries, including the Miller
Bros 101 Ranch in the Cherokee Outlet.

Paul A. Demers,
Project Manager
R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc.
850 E. 13th St., Suite C
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Phone: 785-856-0744 | Cell: 785-764-8104
FAX: 785-856-0745
Email: [log in to unmask]