HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Boyer, Jeffrey, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:18:32 -0700
A colleague, who will probably read this message and recognize himself, grew up in Santa Fe. He has, over the course of his career, participated in many projects, large and small, in parts of Santa Fe with which his familiarity extends to his childhood. Having now passed the magical age of antiquity (50) by several years, he assures me that, when he recovers, during excavation, one of his own toys, he will know it's time to retire, because he will be digging up himself.
Jeff

Jeffrey L. Boyer, RPA
Project Director
Office of Archaeological Studies, Museum of New Mexico
mail: P.O. Box 2087, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87504
physical: 407 Galisteo Street, Suite B-100, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87501
tel: 505.827.6387          fax: 505.827.3904
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Scientific paradigms -- and politicians -- are like diapers: they should be changed often, and for the same reasons.