HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Beaudry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:58:51 -0500
Jane--Trish Samford at UNC is doing her dissertation on the topic you are
researching.  She has an article in the most recent issue of the William
and Mary Quarterly.  You can probably get her address from the June issue
of the Society for Historical Archaeology Newsletter (it has the
membership list--I usually carry it around with me but don't have it today).

        Cheers,
        M. Beaudry
        Archaeology
        Boston University