HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cody Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:46:54 -0500
Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone might recognize this bottle or be able to point me in
the direction of some additional information. The photos are attached in
the dropbox.

As you can see it is very small, it is embossed on one site with "UGE" and
an O or U "CKS" and is only about 2 cm in diameter. It appears to have a
pontil mark on the bottom or could be a top that had a handle, we are still
not sure. If you have any info, please send it my way. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u14q993m31ndza8/AADzxzqolpyql5YyZeqSEGAQa?dl=0

Cody S. Davis, MA, RPA
Principal Investigator
AR Consultants, Inc.
805 Business Parkway
Richardson, TX 75081
214.368.0478 (office)
214.221.1519 (fax)
www.arc-digs.com

*This electronic message transmission and any documents, files, graphics,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that may
be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
solely for the individual(s) or entity(s) named above and access by
disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this
message is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender
pointing out the error, and delete the message. This message may also
contain personal opinions of the author.*