HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:30:22 +0200
sorry: did try to warn people that the thing did have a bitmap attached, but the

space listed on my own "incoming" list is fairly short - i couldn't squeeze much

extra info in there along the lines of WARNING: NOT EVERYONE WILL BE INTERESTED
- and i don't know how much other people can pick and choose what they do or
do not download when they go to collect their e-mail
        but there had been enough enquiries asking about it that i assumed i
could just send it out and let everybody sort out for themselves what they
wanted to download - and i in turn couldn't see plugging the thing back to
x-number of individual mailslots, loading it out to a maximum (on my software)
of 2 recipients at a time - next time i will try zipping it down and/or posting
it on the website (although i assumed everybody else would have the same trouble

i have in that i can download texts from websites, but can't seem to get the
graphix... any solutions?)
        again: deepest, most sincere apologies -

http://home.t-online.de/home/gcarver/
geoff carver