HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:29:16 -0600
30-40% off ALL BOOKS, DEADLINE: March 22nd, 2012

It's our seventh anniversary, and we're celebrating with another book sale
and contest!  You can go to our website right now, input the discount code
below, and SAVE 30% on our excellently-written books.

Would you rather get 40% off?  Then write us the most terrible, horrible,
ungood OPENING SENTENCE for an ACADEMIC OR PROFESSIONAL ARTICLE you can
muster.

The fine print:

1)      All Left Coast books are on sale at a 30% discount between NOW and
October 22nd, 2012. Books must be ordered from our website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=xbhurrcab&et=1104785510993&s=5&e=001aysSp5Q_3
awK2GucviRQiOJSETfk8KMKfF_guNx8jX2sF6Wu9MfPQzVC7-t78Iflae94FbkOL-6AxVnKr0LcP
2AEgG1k0nOg8sf6yfUXjWQ2Od-kVtPfrQ==>  (www.lcoastpress.com) and through our
US distributor (U Chicago Press) and must include the discount code: L1012.
In the shopping cart, remember to hit "update" after entering the code!

2)      Write us the worst possible opening sentence for an academic article
- 100 words or less - and we'll increase your discount to 40%.  Submit it
via email to [log in to unmask] by March 18th and we will send you a
secret, yes secret, code that allows you to PURCHASE ANY LEFT COAST BOOKS AT
A 40% DISCOUNT UNTIL MARCH 22ND.

3)      The three WORST entrants, announced March 20, will each receive a
free paperback of their choice!

Even if you don't want to write us something terrible, take a look at our
selection and use discount code L1012 at checkout.  30% is still a great
deal!