HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:27:47 -0400
I've taken the liberty of correcting the quote, adding the cited reference
and added the historical arcaelogy site:

   - West Point Foundry <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Point_Foundry>,
   New York. The West Point Foundry Archeological Site was listed on the
   National Register of Historic Places in 2010.