HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chester Bateman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 14:17:54 -0500
Greetings,

I am interested in learning of projects that include distributed GIS and
public archaeology.  I would enjoy sharing ideas on issues and opportunities
related to integrating geographic information systems and the World Wide Web
-- this effort employed for goals in public archaeology.  Please contact me
at [log in to unmask] , thanks.

Chester Bateman
Oregon State University
Anthropology

|  Chester P. Bateman                 Internet: [log in to unmask]    |
|  P.O. Box 1558                 http://www.orst.edu/~batemach/index.htm |
|  Corvallis, Oregon 97339   USA                                         |