HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Bryan Cuthill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 15:31:05 -0700
Hi:  This is Bryan Cuthill.  I am (presently) a Masters of Education if
Adult Education at the University of British Columbia(Canada).  My
interest in Historical Arhaeology is avocational.

At present I am also the Director of Education and Communications for the
Underwater Archaeological Society of British Columbia, an organization of
some 250 individuals, some vocational, and some avocational enthusiasts.

Some, but far from all, of our members are SCUBA divers -- thus the
Underwater aspect.

We publish the bi-monthly publication, The FogHorn, which is distributed
to our membership, and other interested parties.  Additionally, we have a
BBS -- the FogHorn Net, which is electronically frequented by an ever
growing number of users.

I do have a life history previous to the UASBC and being a student  ...
however it is merely your normal -- approximately half century --
spanning life of various "carreers" such as roofer, gutter hanger,
soldier, nursing orderly, taxidriver, bouncer, president of an
advertising company, and so on.

Cheers!!