HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:25:37 -0500
Thanks, Kevin, for the clarification! I meant the collective "you" -- but
agree that my message didn't look that way!!! I know about Kate's work on
evaluation and it's terrific...and am really glad the PEIC is sponsoring
this. It's an important topic that needs more focused attention. Ya'll sign
on, folks!

Carol
Carol McDavid, Ph.D.