HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
dallas ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:27:24 -0600
Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and help.  I feel like many of
these will be very helpful and I will likely spend much of my weekend
chasing down some of these new leads.  I really appreciate everyone who
responded and when I get published I'll certainly put it out there for
everyone.  Also, feel free to keep the suggestions coming if anyone else
has more to add etc..

Cheers,

Dallas