HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jillian Galle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:50:51 -0500
Hi Hadley,

Hope you are surviving the end of the semester crunch!  I have a New Year's
card here for you and wanted to know what your new address is.  All is well
but lonely at the Hermitage since Larry's departure.  It may be time for me
to move on soon as well.  I plan to stick it out at least through May,
however.

I am looking forward to seeing you and Ken in Quebec.  Aaron and I arrive
on the 2nd and leave the 9th. Talk with you soon,

Jillian

Jillian Galle
Acting Director of Archaeology
The Hermitage