HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Allen Dart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:24:25 -0700
Follow-up on the Embroidered Friendship Wheel from Clayton New Mexico:
Margaret Berrier adds that the cloth circle is about 20" in diameter and
is done in the redwork style of embroidery.

For further discussion please reply to Margaret directly at:

Allen Dart, RPA, Executive Director
Old Pueblo Archaeology Center
PO Box 40577
Tucson AZ  85717-0577   USA